Vivi Nova replacement coils changed?

I got some replacement coils for my Vivi Nova a while back and just got around to using one. These are built different than all the others I have purchased. The rubber seal that goes against the mouthpiece is solid rubber without the metal insert. They fit ok as long as your threads are not worn out on your plastic tank, I had to turn my tank upside down. These tend to vape harsher than the Vision coils .Anyone else use these?

post-1674-0-25681300-1389054916_thumb.jp

That's what I thought but with the amount of inventory some vendors keep it is possible that a new design could come along and different vendors have different types. They are for sure not as good.

Except Kanger doesn't make Vivi Novas, or the replacement coils. If it's genuine, it should say Vision on the front of the box.

Go to this page, and compare what you got to what's on the page (which I believe are genuine brand): http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=88

To me, it looks like you have a knock off.

Edited by spydre

Ya, I've use both and I agree, I like the ones with the center post a bit more. I did find the ones without the center post do better with fruit type flavors as far as harshness. didn't have any particular problem with leaking though.

Been sticking to kanger alot more these days.

Brian sent me a aspire CE-5S bottom dual coil tank....I must admit, I am really liking these, had it about a month, hardly use my vivi nova anymore.

Except Kanger doesn't make Vivi Novas, or the replacement coils. If it's genuine, it should say Vision on the front of the box.

Go to this page, and compare what you got to what's on the page (which I believe are genuine brand): http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=88

To me, it looks like you have a knock off.

True. A slip since I now use Kanger stuff. :yes

• 2 weeks later...

I've had that happen to me a couple times already. I'll order Vivi Nova coils and I'll receive the ones without the metal piece. They come in foil packs without a name on them so I don't know what brand they really are.