Question on VV mods and RBAs

BlueOx

Ok so I got a Itazte SVD as my first mod and so far I'm liking it pretty good. Now I've been doing a lot of research and YouTube vid watching on RBAs and I'm pretty sure I want to dive into that side of vaping. I don't think I'll have any problems picking it up cuz I'm pretty good and building things and tinkering with things.

Now the real question I have is, can I use RBAs with my VV SVD? Or are the RBAs only to be used with a mech mod? IF I can use a RBA, which one would y'all recommend? I'm not exactly sure where to start are far as deciding on which one to go with. I'm not looking for a "fog machine", I'm mainly looking for something that will give a good vape with superior flavor.

If you aren't familiar with coil building I would get a cheap dripper to practice with. Other then that, you can't go wrong with a kayfun type.

I keep hearing I should start with a dripped but a tank style would server me better since I tend to vape a lot and can't always carry around a bottle of juice with me.

Any suggestions as where to find a kayfun?

They are hard to catch in stock. Google kayfun lite or Russian 91%. They are the same thing with minor differences. The parts are literally interchangeable. History lesson! The kayfun was designed by two guys, who then split up after some issues. They both released their own devices. Prices on those are $99-125 If you don't mind a 3-4 week wait you can order the clone from fasttech for around 25.

Edited by Proetus

They are hard to catch in stock. Google kayfun lite or Russian 91%. They are the same thing with minor differences. The parts are literally interchangeable. History lesson! The kayfun was designed by two guys, who then split up after some issues. They both released their own devices. Prices on those are $99-125 If you don't mind a 3-4 week wait you can order the clone from fasttech for around 25.

Awesome! Thanks for the history lesson! Always good to learn new things about vaping.

If I can't find a kayfun, what other BCRBA would you recommend for a beginner like me lol

I THINK some other places may carry the clone, at least I'm pretty sure my go to B&M here does, but of course, marked up.

Very interesting history lesson. Were they both released under the name Kayfun? Or did they both have different names? If so, do you know the name of the second one?

I THINK some other places may carry the clone, at least I'm pretty sure my go to B&M here does, but of course, marked up.

Very interesting history lesson. Were they both released under the name Kayfun? Or did they both have different names? If so, do you know the name of the second one?

Edited by Proetus