A question for London Vapers

I am on a small quest for an e juice vendor in the London area. I found V-revolution online, their physical store being located near Covent Garden. Has anyone had experience with them and are there any other or better e juice vendors around there?

Stopped by V-revolution near Covent Garden. It was alright. I picked up 20ml of mint e juice made by Fumo Facile. Good stuff. It's quite a bit stronger in flavor than what I have tried so far in the states. The red bull flavor tastes like gaaaaarbage. Blech.

Has anyone tried primetimevapes????

Just had look on the website :) I would never buy any e liquid that has not been reviewed by at least one person the same way I never eat in an empty restaurant generally an empty restaurant is a good indication of **** food.

Saying that the prices are good compared to what I get with Halo or Johnson Creek juice.

Maybe a little too cheap makes me wonder just how good it is or the process used to making it.

If I see some reviews go up I might try them out, as long as postage isn't going to sting me :D