New to Rebuildables and I have a question

BigDan

So I'm new to Vaping and new to all of the hardware and setups. I currently have a Kanger mini protank 2 on a twist on battery that performs sub optimally due to a 2.5ohm atomizer and lack of variable voltage/wattage.

I plan on buying an Innokin MVP 2.0 and I also want to test out rebuildable atomizers. Can you use a rebuildable on an MVP meaning does its max of 5volts/11watts provide a good output for a rebuildable dripper? I was told by my local shop that I would get great flavor but not as much vapor, is that true? I really appreciate you guys getting back to me, the sooner the better so I know whether or not to pick up the MVP.

I'm sorry, I want to make sure I'm clear here. It's performing suboptimally on a TWIST because of lack of variable voltage? On a twist? Do you mean the voltage options don't go up high enough?

Yes, you can use an RBA on an MVP, heck, you can rebuild KPT 2s and use them as well. As for dripping, I don't drip on my MVP, since I don't have drip shields, I do that on eGos.

Yeah I'm not sure of the correct terminology since I'm new. I used the word TWIST to describe the Vapor King battery that comes with the Storm 2.0. It is just a 650mah battery with no voltage or power selection, just a single button used to "fire" the device. Thank you very much for your response.

Okay, your first step should be to either get a Twist or Spinner (variable voltage), or get an APV - variable voltage, and sometimes variable watts. Those, IMO again, should be your first step before going rebuildable.

Get the MVP - at 101vape.com, you can get them for $39.99 for the entire kit - comes with an iClear 30, etc. I had one, had to send it back after a month because of a defect, and rather than getting a different APV with my refund, I ordered the same thing. You'll only have to worry about putting up with regular voltage output while your MVP is charging, which I just recommend you do at night when you go to bed.

Variable volatage/wattage makes a WORLD of difference. When I found my sweet spot for the first time, I couldn't believe the difference. The flavors come alive.