The article that started it all for me

spydre

Okay, this might belong in a different sub-forum, but this is the article that started it all for me, e-cig wise. Pointing out to me that it's more affordable than I thought, etc. The date shows September 1, but it was actually printed early to mid July - because I'm pretty sure we bought our units July 17th. Yeah, because we had 10 days of doing analogs and vaping. Not sure why it shows a date of September 1 as the publishing date.

Now, had I known about Better Vapes, I probably would have gone there instead of 3D, because they carry starter kits cheaper, but oh, well, live and learn.

http://www.thetelegraph.com/business/article_52b08cd2-e8d5-11e2-9c78-001a4bcf6878.html

What pushed it over the edge was talking to my mom, and her agreeing to reimburse us for the cost of the starter kits. I love my mom to death, and she was thrilled that we were quitting smoking, 13 years after she did. My brother managed to quit not long after she did, but none of the rest of us had, and not for lack of trying on my part. If it weren't for vaping, I'd STILL be on analogs now. No matter what Nicotine Replacement method I used, I could never get past the anxiety of not, well, smoking......and not only was able to start out at around the same nic level that I was getting from analogs, but I've been able to wean down to a nic level of 8 from 24. And well, we all know the benefits of putting the analogs down in favor of the vape, and I only had a very few moments where I either slipped up, or had such massive anxiety about NOT having an analog.

It's funny, because the article says they don't buy their juice online.....that's exactly how they buy their biggest selling juice, the Better Vapes brand. It has to be - or I guess well, they have a "contract" set up with them. Up until July 4 (a month after 3D opened), Better Vapes was online only, lol. They had opened their storefront by the time the article was printed, but just barely.