Problem ordering copper creek! :(

vaporraper

Anyone have a problem placing an order with them? I made an acount but for some reason i cant put juice in my cart or get in touch with them!! I put botle size,nic level,and pg/vg ratio and it tells me i didnt do all the options..verry frustrating!! Not a good start with them for me.. let me know,thanks..

Was it during the weekend or after Friday at 4pm?

They close down their ordering system on the weekends. Why do they do this? I'm not entirely sure. If they don't want to work on the weekends, they can just turn to the orders from the weekends on Monday. It's somewhat inconvenient to do so, as most people shop on the weekends.

If that wasn't the case, maybe they've taken some time off?

When did you try to order?

Ya there deff pricey but its the # 1 vape on a list of best vapes..as for the problem with ordering today,im just extra speacial when it comes to doing things online(and spelling and writing if u cant tell already)!!! When it was on pg/vg option it actually lets you pick pg/vg on my phone anyway and i asumed it ment 50/50 but thats not the case.i just had to pick a diferent ratio than pg/vg.. lol thanks for the feedback,always apeciated!! :)

Odd. They advise leaving the cap ON while steeping and after shaking it once, leave it undisturbed, where everything else I've read says keep the cap off, and shake daily (which is what I do, and works well, and what I think everyone here does as well when steeping).

Steeping is something im deff gana hafta lern about as far as if it taste good right out of the mail or better to steep..when i 1 st herd about it i was like ??? Placed an order with them today deff curious to try there house blend..ordered pear to..i. not i to the whole berries a d fruit thing but pear sounds i teresting..guess b4 it gets here i should look into if people steep it there way or the way u do.