Sigelei z max v5

I have mine now for 5 days now and its still blows my mind that i picked it up for $62.00 shipped! It came with two 18650's a charger and an ok tank..oh ya it can charge anything usb,what whould i do without that.!?!? Id rather it b a tazer.lol safety 1st! ;) anyway im a nube with vaping and was wondering if anyone else has one and what they think.

That one certainly will get you down the road, let us know when you get the itch to buy your second, third, etc...there's several nice devices around the same price range, I've been enjoying my Innokin itaste SVD lately.

This seems to work so good that im realy not thinking about another device,not yet anyway..why whould u get more? The only thing ive ben feening for is juice!! Lol was also thinking that i need an ady..if im corect i think that whould b best for testing juices..still trying to learn the lingo. Thanks for the help,its always apreciated!!oh ya i was wondering what setting and ohm resistance u liked? I know everyone has there own taste buds but im sure u tried many more settings than me..right now ive ben running around 7watts with a 2.6 ohm resistance..thanks again..;)

I vape between 7 and 9 Watts depending on the juice, some of mine don't seem to wick well enough to vape them at a higher wattage. Like you say, everyone prefers things a little different. So if you like it where you have it, your good.