Is there anything in the Hangsen brand that would be...

Rhonda

Similar to Liqua American Blend? My husband and I have tried a few different brands local to my area and the only one that really even taste like a real cigarette to us has been the Liqua American Blend. Bought something from a local store that claimed to be Marlboro and it was NASTY to us. Although My son n law likes it.....But just found this website where the Hangsen brand is very cheap so wondering if anyone has tried this brand? It actually is a website from China but was planning to order some "parts" so thought I might try some of the liquid since it's only 1.50 a bottle. " I " actually like the pina colada and fruit flavors from some brands that are in some local convenient stores (cant remember brand name) but my husband doesn't seem to like the flavors. I have been cigarette free for 6 weeks now (after 38 years of smoking) since trying e-cigarettes and my husband is still smoking 2 in the mornings with his coffee, but that is all. Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows if while ordering from that company to get my evods if it would be worth ordering me some fruit flavors and also him a tobacco flavor. We were smoking Sonoma light 100's and started out with the Liqua Brand 18 mg nicotine but actually went to the 24 mg of nicotine for him.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Since this company is in China it will prob take a little while for stuff to get here so want to order everything I need while ordering if possible. But don't want anything that is NOT going to actually taste like a real cigarette. LOL

I have never sought out a juice that was like cigarettes so I cant help you out there, however, Hangsen has been around a long time. It competes directly with Dekang juice which also made in China. Im sure there are suppliers here in the US that carry the Hangsen brand.