Mail Box Full Reviews Reviews Reviews!

warthog

WOW I get home tonight and my mail box was full of all sorts of goodies. Here we go...

1. New VP2 Had to have. Wanted longer battery life. What a nice unit. Love the larger frame. Better than

my VP1 as far as feel. Like holding a roll of dimes. Same Vape.

2. Dulcis from VT. WOW, love this stuff and I am a menthol lover. Great change of pace.

3. Mentha from VT. Will never try any other menthol. This stuff is GREAT. Nice Job VT

4. Grape Soda from VT. The hits just keep coming.

5. Carmel Machiato (sp) from Diet Smokes. Holy sh..t This is wonderful.

And one last note. DietSmokes changed shippng to UPS. I had two orders show up in two days. Can't complain. Give them a chance to work out their shipping problems as they are a great vendor.

That's about it for now. I should be set for a while but as all of us do, can't stop trying new stuff.

WOW I get home tonight and my mail box was full of all sorts of goodies. Here we go...

1. New VP2 Had to have. Wanted longer battery life. What a nice unit. Love the larger frame. Better than

my VP1 as far as feel. Like holding a roll of dimes. Same Vape.

2. Dulcis from VT. WOW, love this stuff and I am a menthol lover. Great change of pace.

3. Mentha from VT. Will never try any other menthol. This stuff is GREAT. Nice Job VT

4. Grape Soda from VT. The hits just keep coming.

5. Carmel Machiato (sp) from Diet Smokes. Holy sh..t This is wonderful.

And one last note. DietSmokes changed shippng to UPS. I had two orders show up in two days. Can't complain. Give them a chance to work out their shipping problems as they are a great vendor.

That's about it for now. I should be set for a while but as all of us do, can't stop trying new stuff.

What a trip I have the exact same stuff(minus vp2 already have 2 of them) coming in today or tomorrow from Diet Smokes and can't wait to try them out. The VT Grape is the best juice I have ever had so far along with Pure Smoker Riskee Yuice.

Derek

Derek