Supplier Reviews

keenan

Thought Id share my experience with suppliers Ive used, and get some other views for future referance. Of course, once it opens, The VaporTalk Store will be the ONLY one in the Universe. Anyways -

Awesomevapor.com - Most of us know about Arno, but for the noobies, Arno is AWESOME. Great prices, his Juices are excellent, and his Customer Service is beyond reproach.I have never waited more than 3 days for a shipment. Scale of 1 to 10 -

Prices - 9.5

Juices - 9.5

Customer Service - 10

Wordupecig.com - These guys are kinda new I believe. Maybe not, I found them from a banner here on Vaportalk about 3 weeks ago. These guys are right up there with Arno. I have placed 3 orders with them. Thier prices are excellent, thier juices are excellent, and thier Customer Service is as good as Arno. These guys will give Arno a run for his money. They also have free shipping. If you havent tried them yet, I highly reccomend them.BEST pepsi juice Ive had, tastes like its from the bottle. And no, Im NOT a paid endorser. Just being honest. Again, I have never waited more than 3 days from order to my door.

Prices - They get a 10 because of the Free Shipping

Juices - 9.5

Customer Service - 10

VaporKings.com - Ive only ordered From Ron once, so Im not sure its fair to rate them, but I will anyway. I got Camel flavored juice, and its probably more addicting than my 30 year analog habit was. I ordered from them when I first started vaping, and actually e mailed Ron to ask if he had any problems with his juice, as I couldnt taste the flavor. Well, that was because my tastebuds were still in a coma from analogs. Because of this, I ordered Camel from other vendors. Now that my "buds" are awake again, his Camel is my favorite.I dont remember how long it took to recieve, but I dont remember having to wait too long.

Prices - I dont remember what I paid, so its not fair to rate - but Im SURE they were reasonable or I wouldnt have bought it. Im Po.

Juice - 10

Customer Service - 10. Ron responded immediatly to my e mail.

RockyMountainVapor.com -Ive ordered twice from here. Again, its been awhile. More Camel Juice, Very good, but no ones gonna beat VaporKing. Prices, again, bad memory, but mustve been good. I had a problem that WASNT thier fault, a shipment that never came. Either my moron of a letter carrier LOST my package, or someone stole it from my box. When I emailed them about it, they tried to help in any way they could, but short of give me a free replacement for something that wasnt thier fault, there was nothing they COULD do. They DID offer to "meet me halfway", and for that I give them a great CS rating.

Prices - again ,9 cause I dont remember

Juice - 9, but then I only have tried one

Customer Service - 10 - They offered to go the extra mile, and they REALLY didnt have to

So, what abot you guys. Im willing to try some other vendors. This can be pretty helpful for all of us. For me, right now my vendor of choice is wordup, the free shipping is the big sale for me, cause I be livin off the government cheese right now.

Arno has also been great ..Good prices and great tasting Juices..555,Banana,Menthol, my must haves from Arno..

A to Z smoke free has shipped the fastest so far and great customer service..Missed some items in my order and shipped out right away,after calling me to resolve the issue..

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines