Davide Mini

dannyk

Out of interest how long does a coil generally last in one of these ? After 2 tanks ? I notice the draw gets a bit harder and the vapour goes down.

I suppose 2 tanks isn't bad just have to order more coils.

Also this Davide won't work on my 900mah battery for what ever reason, its not the battery as my other heads work fine and its not the Davide as that works fine on my other 2 batteries any suggestions ?

Out of interest how long does a coil generally last in one of these ? After 2 tanks ? I notice the draw gets a bit harder and the vapour goes down.

I suppose 2 tanks isn't bad just have to order more coils.

Also this Davide won't work on my 900mah battery for what ever reason, its not the battery as my other heads work fine and its not the Davide as that works fine on my other 2 batteries any suggestions ?

If you dry burn your cleaned and dried coils you can get more than one use out of them, also the contact, or coil on the Davide mini may be sitting slightly higher than the rest of your attys, pull up the center pin a tiny bit in your battery and I bet it will work.

I have a CE4 as an emergency backup and a mini nova. The mini nova has the collar I'm wondering if the collar is pushing it down.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Could be the mini nova, at least you know hire to fix the issue, I had the same problem when I transitioned from the kanger T2 to the mini Davide.