New Vapehead here! Just saying hello!

VapedMetalhead

Hello all,

My name is Bryan. New around these parts. Quit cigarettes completely a few months ago, but have still often felt urges, especially around smoker friends. Tried out a few of the disposables :wallbash:. Found those to be crap. Tried out a friends that was for oils (not so legal around here) :police: ...and found there to be MUCH more vape then came from the disposable ecigs I had tried, and realized I must be missing out on what the pen and mod vapes had to offer. Picked up a starter kit with 2 eGo batteries and 2 disposable clearomizers locally. Spent 55 after tax on it. Before you point it out...I know I got dripped off, as I've seen the deals online, but I didn't feel like waiting and it was a birthday present I got to pick. I'm MUCH HAPPIER with this pen setup than the disposables, and the fact that I can mix my own Ejuice for cheap makes it all the much better. Can't wait to pick up some MODs and some other new toys. If anyone knows of any awesome deals online shoot 'em at me, because I know I haven't seen/found everything yet.

Anyways. Just pokin my head in to say hi! Expect to see me around here in the future! Good vaping!

Edited by BirdDog