Busy Life

Hey guys! I know I seem to have disappeared for a little bit again and I'm sorry. Truth be told I have just been extremely busy as of late. I am currently juggling two jobs, school, and a relationship. Between all of these things I rarely find some time to just do something I want to do or relax even. Do any of you do this regularly? If you do, I don't know how you manage it all and more power to you.

I just want to have spare time again and be able to have a job I enjoy!(I guess everyone wants that though, lol) I also wish I could just be fully committed to Vapor Talk and all of you guys. Chris and I used to have a lot of fun and come up with some really cool ideas together when I had more time to "kick it" with him. I think I am going to drop one of my jobs around Christmas, which will hopefully free up more time not only for myself, for my girl, for school, but for Vapor Talk too.

It feels weird to say but I kinda miss u guys and all the fun we had/have with all the live feeds and stuff Chris and I would do. If all goes well with Chris' store though maybe he can hire me on as a Vapor Talk Store employee and I can finally be 100% committed to Vapor Talk.

All will be answered though if we just wait a time in due patience, I guess, right?

Edited by Sean

Hey Sean. We all missed having you around, and glad to see your back. Its been like watching Abbot without Costello. Penn without Teller. Cheech, without Chong. OK, anyways. I know what you mean about runnung yourself ragged. I used to work 2 jobs back in the day, ( WAY WAY back in the day ), from 4 a.m. till 11 p.m. But when you get to be an old dog like me, 9 to 5 is 7 hours too long. Anyways, great to have you back, and dont overdo it buddy, life is too short as it is. :punk:

Was wonderin where ya went bro!! :punk: Im in the same boat as you man, I put in 8hrs a day 7 days a week at my shop, i DJ on the weekends, Im in a band that practices 4 times a week, plus a girlfriend i have to entertain, with a dog at home, plus im working on my own website, and im a hardcore gamer....if only the days where longer :jump:

Was wonderin where ya went bro!! :punk: Im in the same boat as you man, I put in 8hrs a day 7 days a week at my shop, i DJ on the weekends, Im in a band that practices 4 times a week, plus a girlfriend i have to entertain, with a dog at home, plus im working on my own website, and im a hardcore gamer....if only the days where longer :jump:

Hey Sinik, didnt know you were a musician as well. What do you play? Ive got an Ovation, Strat ( American ), and Fender Jazz, ( I like to play alittle bass when I get bored, also, bass players come and go like farts ).

Hey Sinik, didnt know you were a musician as well. What do you play? Ive got an Ovation, Strat ( American ), and Fender Jazz, ( I like to play alittle bass when I get bored, also, bass players come and go like farts ).

Ive been a drummer for 14 years, and been playing the strings for about 8 yrs. But right now im playing Bass guitar in my current band. I have a Damien Series Schecter 4 string bass and a Schecter Hellraiser. I still play guitar as well just not in a band. I sold my drumkit a while back about 4 years ago. Hope i can get a new set soon :thumbsup:

Edited by Sinikal

Hey guys! I know I seem to have disappeared for a little bit again and I'm sorry. Truth be told I have just been extremely busy as of late. I am currently juggling two jobs, school, and a relationship. Between all of these things I rarely find some time to just do something I want to do or relax even. Do any of you do this regularly? If you do, I don't know how you manage it all and more power to you.

I just want to have spare time again and be able to have a job I enjoy!(I guess everyone wants that though, lol) I also wish I could just be fully committed to Vapor Talk and all of you guys. Chris and I used to have a lot of fun and come up with some really cool ideas together when I had more time to "kick it" with him. I think I am going to drop one of my jobs around Christmas, which will hopefully free up more time not only for myself, for my girl, for school, but for Vapor Talk too.

It feels weird to say but I kinda miss u guys and all the fun we had/have with all the live feeds and stuff Chris and I would do. If all goes well with Chris' store though maybe he can hire me on as a Vapor Talk Store employee and I can finally be 100% committed to Vapor Talk.

All will be answered though if we just wait a time in due patience, I guess, right?

Your girl deserves a lot of props for hanging in there. When your guy is trying that hard to better the future, and take care of things in the present its hard to deal with (we like attention). Only a good, strong women sticks it out, dont forget to thank her for it.

just my 3 cents

Cindy