Itaste Mvp 2.0

I purchased an Innokin Itaste mvp 2.0 this past Wensday.It came with an iclear30 which is not a bad tank aside from if fill it even to the max line it leaks. It is also a juice guzzler. I have an "Anyvape Davide" and a Puritank which I've seen people use puritanks with the mvp2.0. But for some reason the only tank that works with mine is the iclear30 can someone tell me what settings I need to change or what I am missing to get other tanks to work with the mvp? It did not come with any adapters other than the beauty ring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was just reading that in a thread. Apparently, not all of the clearomizers/tanks work with the original collar. If you take off the collar, it should work. You can use a regular ego collar instead, with some of them. Is that what you mean?

I was just reading that in a thread. Apparently, not all of the clearomizers/tanks work with the original collar. If you take off the collar, it should work. You can use a regular ego collar instead, with some of them. Is that what you mean?

I actually read that some people using the provided collar had their tanks stick in them, so if you don't need it, or if you have a collar that came with your tank, I would use that instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...