Finally someone doing it right!

I went to the semi local flea market yesterday in hopes of finding an e cigarette booth I'd heard someone talk about. All of his tanks were knock offs, however the ce4s seemed to be better than any legit ce4 I've seen. His juice though! I sampled every juice he had (was on the verge of over dosing on nicotine by the end of it since they all had nicotine in them, haha) and they were all pretty good. I didn't taste one single that was gross, some just didn't appeal as much as others. His prices seemed pretty decent for a local place (3 10mls for 20 or 7 each and 5 for no nic). I got to talking to him a bit and he said he mixes them all himself and takes requests for juice flavors. I finally found a tobacco one I like, called classic pipe tobacco. I also got a strawberry ice cream one and a aqua berry blast flavor (I don't taste any berries, just watermelon and bubblegum which is fine by me). The reason I liked it so much was because he didn't bash the other local places, was very kind, and his prices were definitely reasonable considering the quality of juice. My only gripe is, he uses a 80/20 pg/VG mix standard and some juices only come in certain levels of nicotine. Other than that, he's the best local place I've seen so far! His website is smokeless-u.com if anyone wants to check it out!