The Janty "ego" Video Preview

As a Stick fan, I have to have a baby j! That thing looks so nice! But, they are going to jack you up price wise on the batteries where they could have used a 14500 like the VP2. Actually, if Jeso would put a USB plug and an atomizer cover on the VP2, it would be the same thing.

Jeso, you reading this? Maybe a trade-in for us VP2 users? :whistle:

The batteries are rumored to be around 40 bucks or so. Each battery. Another downer is the fact that you can't just change the battery out and pop a new one it, it works kinda of how ecigs work now, you actually need to order the whole thing with the little USB part on the button. They have created it the same way as an ecig works but custom thus there is still money to be made on the batteries.

It would be a bit like having to change out the entire bottom of a VP unit rather than just unscrewing the cap and changing the battery.

Yeah, I really thought we were moving in the right direction with the Janty Stick and all the battery mods like the VP units. I personally think this is a step backwards. And the atty cover is going to be a huge pain. From what I've seen, the Cameo looks like a much better design. Chris, do you guys have any info on it?