Igetcha Halloween Video

Christopher

He is one of my favorite reviewers. Great little short production!

Man that was a bit freaky. Especially when you consider how creepy that song is knowing its background. How many lost souls are there walking around because of this one event in history?

He is one of my favorite reviewers. Great little short production!

Man that was a bit freaky. Especially when you consider how creepy that song is knowing its background. How many lost souls are there walking around because of this one event in history?

I agree, that was just incredible. But, I mustve been under a rock for awhile, I dont know the background to the song. And, it sounded like she was saying " a tissue, a tissue, we all fall down" :devil:

I agree, that was just incredible. But, I mustve been under a rock for awhile, I dont know the background to the song. And, it sounded like she was saying " a tissue, a tissue, we all fall down" :devil:

Ring a ring a rosie

A pocketful of posies

a-tishoo!, a-tishoo!. (or a tissue, a tissue)

We all fall down.

Supposedly this refers to the plague. There are many versions of the song. No one really knows the orgins of it or really the meanings of it. It supposed to be a song similar to our own Lizzy Borden jump rope song.

Lizzie Borden took an axe

And gave her mother forty whacks.

When she saw what she had done

She gave her father forty-one.

WOW. You can always count on learning something @ VaporTalk ! I never knew that about the song, I always thought it was just a childrens nursery rhyme.

Hi guys,

glad you like the vid!

Yep, back in those days sneezing was classed as being the 1st sign that someone had caught the plague!

Cheers,

Scott

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines