Im a beginner, I need help, save me from doing something stupid!

Cristian

Hey whats up,

So l quit cigs and started vaping and now I want to save even more money and make my own juice...

To put it simply I need to know 2 things and I dont want to die...

I bought USP VG AND PG concentrates 1 quart each

120 ml 100mg nicotine 100%pg - bought from ejuice4u.com

and an assortment of flavorings from ebay..

I also bought the test kit from eliquidtest.com and I tested my nicotine just like the guy on the video..

I tested it using 12 drops of bromothymol but the final result was 123mg nicotine

I tested it again with 15 drops of bromothymol and the result was 107mg nicotine

Which one should i go with?

and how do I dilute the whole 120ml nicotine to 18mg nicotine all at once? Just being around it scares me.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started using the e-luminate cigarette yesterday. I noticed as the day went on I was wheezing and having a hard time breathing. Does anyone know if this is safe for asthmatic people?

I have never heard of e-cigs being bad for asthmatic people, but as someone with asthmatic people in my family I know the smallest of things can set it off. I will say if smoking didn't bring on attacks, the e-cig certainly shouldn't but you should really refer to your physician on this one.

You would think the cigarettes would but they never did. I've been doing the do-it-yourself cigarettes, which I always said it was a more healthier one. It's time to stop, so I'll give it another try today and I see my doc on Tuesday. Thank you bcartervol98. I do have one more question. Does the e-luminate liquid need to be diluted or just pour straight out of the bottle? I poured straight out yesterday. My son says no. He's been doing this for about 2 weeks now and is doing great. This e-cigarette seems to be the one to stop me, I've just got to find out why it affected me yesterday like it did.