Two weeks in. Somewhat of a Noob

Thisguyrett

Hello everyone!

My name is Rett and I have been smoking for 3 years; analogs that is. I have been vaping for a few weeks now, and since day one, have not touched a cigarette! Woot woot!

I've tried Blu e cigs and they did nothing for me. I've also tried to quit cold turkey and would only last 3-4 days before breaking.

I feel healthier and more energetic now. I'm so glad to quit smoking because 5 dollars a day for a pack was burning a hole through my pocket. Plus the misses didn't like the smell at all.

I now have a new hobbie; Vaping! I'm spending a lot of money but its all good because I love learning about things like this. I have been lurking the forums for awhile and have learned a lot.

Sorry for the long intro.

Equipment:

1000 mah VV Ego-T passthrough 3.3v; 4.1v-3.3v as battery decreases

Two evod tanks with 1.8 ohms

Kanger protank II 1.8ohms

I love my current setup but feel like I may be itching to upgrade soon.

Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone!

My name is Rett and I have been smoking for 3 years; analogs that is. I have been vaping for a few weeks now, and since day one, have not touched a cigarette! Woot woot!

I've tried Blu e cigs and they did nothing for me. I've also tried to quit cold turkey and would only last 3-4 days before breaking.

I feel healthier and more energetic now. I'm so glad to quit smoking because 5 dollars a day for a pack was burning a hole through my pocket. Plus the misses didn't like the smell at all.

I now have a new hobbie; Vaping! I'm spending a lot of money but its all good because I love learning about things like this. I have been lurking the forums for awhile and have learned a lot.

Sorry for the long intro.

Equipment:

1000 mah VV Ego-T passthrough 3.3v; 4.1v-3.3v as battery decreases

Two evod tanks with 1.8 ohms

Kanger protank II 1.8ohms

I love my current setup but feel like I may be itching to upgrade soon.

Thanks for reading!

Nice setup! I usually see those that recently started vaping with Ego units! The pass through is nice because you don't have to stop vaping to charge it! I highly recommend your next step be an iTaste. They make a few great units and I'm a firm believer in them.

They make a VV passthrough that's no bigger than an Ego passthrough. You get a variable voltage and variable wattage LCD display.

It's also much sturdier than the Ego units as the top portion of the battery is threaded into the casing. This way you don't have to worry so much about that battery slipping out one day!

Evods are my favorite! I personally recommend replacing the coils/wicks with ProTank rebuilds. You get a higher ohm resistance and much more vape out of a tiny tube! I have access to tons of units and prefer these guys! Good choice!

Vape on!

-Urban