It's Hard To Go Back To Your Old E-Cigs

Every since I got the VP2 and the Janty Stick, I just can't enjoy my 801 or 510. I picked the 801 up today and it was just totally unsatisfying. Do any of the rest of you find this to be true?

Absolutely. I haven't used any other model since I got my VP units. I did puck up the 510 one day just to give it some love. But it wasn't the same.

Once you go custom you never go back I guess

Chris, some of your typos are priceless ! The only old ecig I have is the Blu, and oddly enuff I DID pick it up this morning out of curiosity, because we were talking about it in the Chatroom last night. I can honestly say, I am just as disappointed with it today as I was the day i got it. Love my 510, but I AM getting a VP2 someday. :dribble:

I started with a cartomizer and now I use an 801 at work and a 510 at home. I like to play around with the cartomizer once in a while just for fun. I also got an 801 pass-thru from SmokingMan from the classifieds here on VT that he had laying around collecting dust.

I fully agree. Now that I have had the privilege to have a few different (mod) models I just can't enjoy the plain old original models any more. Many of the mods just fit in your hand better, have better battery life, and seem to overall work waaaaayyyy better and waaaayyyy more consistently.