Nicquid flavors to try to emulate

thomac13

I am looking to get into mixing my own and would like to try my three favorites to start with. I have a hard time picking the top so I just go with my top 3 that I rotate throughout the day. They are the Nicquid 18mb Apple Frost, Bahama Breeze, and Southern Freeze. Being new to this I was hoping to keep it as simple as possible such as getting my nicbase in say either a 24, 36, or 48mg. I would like my final breakdown to be about 60/40 pg/vg as the higher pg juices I have tried seem to be a dryer hit. Any help or direction would be great. Thanks in advance. :help:

• 1 month later...

Apple Frost recipe is on YouTube. Nicquid is wholesale line of juice from the guys at Vapor Cast here in Dayton, OH. Apple Frost is also know as Adam's Apple. Jack , their mixing guru, did a video a couple years back on how to make it. Southern Freeze and Bahama Breeze are also great flavors . I'll do some research but they shouldn't be too hard to clone.

Here's the link for others interested. Adam's Apple is now called Apple Frost and Apple Breeze. Adam's Apple is Frost, Adam's Apple - Less Pro (less menthol) is Apple Breeze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RByZXsArbJ8

Strawberry Fuzz is Southern Breeze, Southern Freeze is same thing, more menthol I believe. It's a mixture of Peach and Strawberry. A good guess at the recipe is 10 % Peach and 5-6 % Strawberry, add menthol to taste.

Bahama Blizzard was safe sex on the beach and is going to be "a perfect paring of orange, cranberry and peach which is blended and frozen with cool sweet menthol."

Orange will be light, cranberry and peach will be the base. Then add menthol. Play around with % and you'll come out with something you may like more. That's the great thing about DIY, you can take something you like, and make it even better.