Have Vp1 Why Do I Need Vp2 Sell Me

warthog

Hi all,

I cuurnetly have a VP1 and love it with 801 atty. I really want a VP2 but not sure why. Is it just for battery life? Just because it looks cool? Just because I'm nuts? Sell me on the VP2 as an addition to my new addiction.

Yeah, the batt life on the VP2 is reedickyoulus compared to the VP1. Mind you, I dont have either one, but I saw the review

and the batt life on the VP2 was over twice the length. I cant remember if it was Chris, or Smoking Man or who, but they said they take thiers to works and it lasts ALL DAY. When I grow up I definitly want one. :showoff:

If you want a longer battery life, go for the vp2. I leave for work, gone about 9 hours total during the day and my battery lasts me until I get home plus some. I usually just put the spare battery that's been charging during the day on. The units are basically the same, that's the major difference.

There really is no difference other than it feels a bit more comfortable in your hands because it's larger and the thing gets about 8+ hours of battery life.

In all honesty I would wait for the VP passthrough to come out in 2 weeks :)

My god, that looks like what the doctor used on me when I had my surgery ! :doctor:

Yeah, the batt life on the VP2 is reedickyoulus compared to the VP1. Mind you, I dont have either one, but I saw the review

and the batt life on the VP2 was over twice the length. I cant remember if it was Chris, or Smoking Man or who, but they said they take thiers to works and it lasts ALL DAY. When I grow up I definitly want one. :showoff:

It's been three weeks on this set of batteries for the VP2 and they are still going strong. I'm getting 8 to 9 hours of use out of them. I always have a charged battery with me just in case and an extra atty. But so far no problems, I'm loving this thing! It's all I use now!