Anyone have any experience with Better Vapes?

spydre

Found out about Better Vapes because the first shop I learned about in my area carries their juices. Checked out their online store, and they just so happened opened a brand new storefront to go WITH the online store the OTHER direction in my area (and with 3DVapor getting their juices from Better Vapes, Better Vapes is cheaper AND you can have them custom mixed, which you can't do at 3D). Currently, at the store front, they don't have all 200 something flavors on site, but they can mix them up for you, and I have a regular 618 blend with an extra flavor shot steeping for a couple more days before I try it out.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Better Vapes - the online presence? I'm picky, so I prefer to be able to walk into some place and sample something before sinking money on something - which is what has me leery of online only shops - yeah, you can order sample packs, but you also have to pay for them, lol. So I guess what I am is cheap. Anyway, any of you have heard of them or done business with them, your input is appreciated.

Really? No one?

One thing that did impress me while I was in their storefront yesterday picking up supplies - I was talking to one person who worked there, and a woman came in and talked to another person that worked there - she held forward her starter battery (I THINK it was a starter battery) and clearomizer, and said the the button keeps falling out, and it won't work. He pretty much knew what happened, but for show, he opened it up, and all the wires were broken on the inside.

He never asked her, never confronted her, just replaced the item, but he showed it to us, and it looked EXACTLY like she had stuck it in a pocket, probably her back pocket, and sat down, probably sat down ON it. But to keep peace, and keep good customer relations, he replaced it anyway.

Also, when they were taking longer than they had said they were going to take making the custom order 618 blend, since we were almost out of the regular 618 blend, they threw in a free bottle of that to tide us over.

I don't know how their online division is, but I would definitely recommend the storefront shop to anyone in Alton/Jerseyville (where their shop is located), Godfrey, etc. area. My only issue is a few days ago I mentioned possibly getting them to mix up some samplers of a few flavors. By the time I came in Thursday, they hadn't mixed them up, the policy was basically if it wasn't a standard sampler flavor, to not mix it up until someone asks for it, because it's several flavors combined. Well, they got the samples mixed up for me yesterday, but as they told me, it will taste different after it's steeped for a few days. I don't know if if it's from the lack of steeping time, but most of THOSE samples I didn't like, but we'll be going in this coming week to pick up some stuff we forgot to pick up yesterday, and pick up some more 618 (long story, see my post on bump this whenever you buy something new). 3D is okay, but can't mix up the special orders, and some of their staff are hit or miss - some are good, while some rubbed me the wrong way - but they've only been open a short time, and they have no online presence, so their employees (except the owners) haven't been associated with the business prior to being hired/opening. Yeah, they are all vapers, but some don't come across as really, um, customer service minded?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines