My DIY starter kit list...

alright so the only thing this list doesnt contain is the distilled water to make AG and nicotine test kit ($15) that i'll be picking up elsewhere.. and keep in mind i already have plenty of latex gloves and well vented room with exhaust fan. I just cant seem to hit the checkout button without getting some thought on this list. So any kind of criticism is welcome to help...i've been researching for a week or so on the process/supplies that I think I need to get started and also think i can do decent enough to make some good juices for friends/family and myself. *see attached shopping cart* $123 doesnt seem to bad to make around 750 ml of non flavored 12mg nic juice to be flavored later.

*On a side note I could spend that 123 locally for already mixed flavors but it would only get me around 150 ml's. and most of that $123 was for the start up supplies/flavors...even cheaper to make 600 ml's more next time. What do you think?

Shopping Cart.htm

Looks like your off to a great start.

For me personally, I don't use any of the lab containers/beakers etc., no pipettes either. A needle 3ml and 10mg with needle are all I use for measuring. plenty of 3, 10 and 30ml bottles. The 3ml bottles are great for new mixes, testing.

Just checking....if you are buying 12mg nicotine, it will be diluted to 8-10mg or so after mixing?

Just make sure to keep track of your recipes....its easy to forget exactly what you ended putting into your new favorite mixture !!

no id actually be buying a 36mg 240ml bottle of nicquid then diluting that down 12mg (it will probably be around 14-15mg until flavor is added for further 20% dilution)