More Questions

keenan

Ok, I dont know why, but all of a sudden Im thinking of questions that I probably SHOULD know the answers to, but for reasons probably related to growing old cant remember. So I thought Id start a thread that I can keep coming back to instead of bouncing all over the place trying to find where I was. I remember when I first joined VT, I thought I asked a dumb question, and Chris said " Theres no such thing as a dumb question". I am sure by now, Chris sees my name on a post and says " Oh sweet Mother of God, not HIM again". For that , I be sorry.

Heres ONE question that comes to mind right now. I read somewhere that you should store your liquid in the refridgerator to keep them fresh. Anyone heard of this or do this. I havent been, but Im starting to get a pretty good quantity and Id hate for it to go bad. How long/fresh will it last NOT refrigerated. Thanks Guys. Love ya Chris :whistle:

I'm not sure that it really will lengthen the life of your juice or not. I do know that it makes it thicker until it comes back to room temperature. At the rate I vape my bottles away I don't bother, but if you just have some laying around I can't see that it would hurt at all either.

All I do know is that the suppliers suggest a cool dark place to store your juice, a fridge meets and exceed those suggestions. :)

Many people store their juice in the fridge and seem to have good luck with it. I either sell my juice or vape my juice fast enough to the point that it doesn't need to be placed in any type of refrigeration. Keeping the liquid in a cool dark place should be just fine. (And out of reach of children of course) But placing it in the refrigerator doesn't seem to cause any ill effects. :D

Many people store their juice in the fridge and seem to have good luck with it. I either sell my juice or vape my juice fast enough to the point that it doesn't need to be placed in any type of refrigeration. Keeping the liquid in a cool dark place should be just fine. (And out of reach of children of course) But placing it in the refrigerator doesn't seem to cause any ill effects. :D

You are not supposed to expose it to sunlight for extended periods, like a whole day. That being said, don't leave it in fluorescent light either, it has the same effect as sunlight. With the world going nuts over compact fluorescent light bulbs, and yes I have the damn things too, I keep my juice on a shelf that is deep enough to keep it out of the light in my office and I keep my office a very chilly 80 degrees because the computers overheat if it not that cold in here.

and I keep my office a very chilly 80 degrees because the computers overheat if it not that cold in here.

80 Degrees isn't very chilly where I'm from! : D

Edited by NeRo9k