My 901 Starter Kit Came In...

StevenP

...and I'm completely shocked, I mean, seriously SURPRISED on how well it vaped! I should have video taped myself cause my facial expression would've been priceless! It was really close to a cigarette! If anything like a Menthol/Marlboro light to me! The throat hit was totally like a cigarette, even coughed a bit! My brother was also surprised! He isn't a regular smoker, just smoked periodically at clubs or with friends but decided to order a starter kit for himself with 0mg nicotine today! :)

I had doubts that it would even compare to an analog, I was expecting a tingle in my throat if anything but didn't expect it to be this good! Gonna save all the extra cash I saved from not buying cigarettes into getting an 801 with a VP1/VP2 for sure! :D

All I can say now is, just, Wow!

...and I'm completely shocked, I mean, seriously SURPRISED on how well it vaped! I should have video taped myself cause my facial expression would've been priceless! It was really close to a cigarette! If anything like a Menthol/Marlboro light to me! The throat hit was totally like a cigarette, even coughed a bit! My brother was also surprised! He isn't a regular smoker, just smoked periodically at clubs or with friends but decided to order a starter kit for himself with 0mg nicotine today! :)

I had doubts that it would even compare to an analog, I was expecting a tingle in my throat if anything but didn't expect it to be this good! Gonna save all the extra cash I saved from not buying cigarettes into getting an 801 with a VP1/VP2 for sure! :D

All I can say now is, just, Wow!

That is great! Two more down, swoosh!! I started with a 901 and I know what you mean, now, just wait till you try the VP2 with a "Low Bridge" atty.

@MunkusBfunky - Will try and update more on the progress but for now enjoying vaping for 2 days now, trying to get used to getting that right amount of throat hit and vapor production. Looks like I'll be needing that 801 VP2 soon, really good feedback and stories on how long lasting and durable it is with pretty good vapor.

@Christopher - It was way easier then I thought, I had my doubts, but it all came out like everyone else.

@TheSmokingMan - Yup, I'm most defiantly in line to get a 801 with a VP2, I'll buy a 901/801 low bridge atty with it. Read so much about it, have to try that out! My brother's 901 shipped to day so he's anxiously waiting for his.

@NeRo9k - That's awesome to hear, one of my fears was the atty not able to last more then 2 weeks or DOA. Glad to hear that some people have been using their atty's for 2 months to a year on the same atty! But just in case, will be ordering some spares soon.

@TheSmokingMan - Yup, I'm most defiantly in line to get a 801 with a VP2, I'll buy a 901/801 low bridge atty with it. Read so much about it, have to try that out! My brother's 901 shipped to day so he's anxiously waiting for his.

You'll love the the way the VP vapes, hope you and your brother can stay off the smokes. Vaping has replaced it for me, I went for two hours today in a meeting with nothing but coffee, that is a first since I was in grade school!

You'll love the the way the VP vapes, hope you and your brother can stay off the smokes. Vaping has replaced it for me, I went for two hours today in a meeting with nothing but coffee, that is a first since I was in grade school!

Yeah totally love vaping, great thing is i dont have to step out the house out in the cold to have a drag.

That is awesome! I found myself switching batteries with my 901, hoping to get my VP soon! Want to see the VP3 and what that might be like... :)