I Need To Clean My Janty Stick Atty ....help?

EasyE

I just used Polident Smokers tablets on my 801 atty(already had them for my partial anyhow lol).I figured it was made for nicotine build up anyway.OMG that thang is blowin CLOUDS of vapor!Worked like a freakin charm! Hope that helps.

Vari

Well, I boiled in water for 10 min. Then I blew it out threw the battery end. After that I twisted up a paper towel and shoved it in the atty twice to soak uo some water. Put it in front of a fan for 20 min on each side. 2 drips on the atty bridge and a full cart. Took about 10 drags to get it fired up , BUT MAN! what a difference! i am in vape heaven.I didnt realize how bad it had gotten.

I've been using denture cleaner tablets with great success so far. I didn't think of using the smoker's variety. Great idea!

Here's a link to my process for cleaning atomizers:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/1512-another-way-to-clean-your-atomizer

Never tried the baking method. Im going to try using an ultrasonic i have to clean some of the gunk out. Chris said it doesn't work too well but maybe i can find a method of doing it :showoff: So far it seems the boiling water is a proven method that works the best.

:huh:

Bake ? What do you do, put it on a cookie sheet ? Im not being sarcastic, Im really asking. It doesnt melt the plastic ?

I just take tin foil and make a pan with it and set them center rack..My Rn4081,Blu and 510 dont have plastic and the oven is cooler than boiling at 212 degrees.Dries them out quickly.Just blow them out when they cool before putting in oven just to remove excess water.They cool fast I use tongs to hold them incase.I just preheat oven while I boil them..

http://*Unsafe Link Detected*.com/index.php/main/banner/62041.png

I just take tin foil and make a pan with it and set them center rack..My Rn4081,Blu and 510 dont have plastic and the oven is cooler than boiling at 212 degrees.Dries them out quickly.Just blow them out when they cool before putting in oven just to remove excess water.They cool fast I use tongs to hold them incase.I just preheat oven while I boil them..

http://*Unsafe Link Detected*.com/index.php/main/banner/62041.png

DUH ! I'm old AND blind. They are metal, I thought the end was plastic, like the cart.

Ok. Boiled my atty, about 10 min. Let it dry a couple hours then blew out with air can. HOLY COW ! And I was satisfied with the way it was. I actually choked on the first 2 tokes. Now, for my dumb question of the day - whats the diff, if any, between a joye 510 and a tec (sic ?) 510. Are they the same thing.

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone put the atomizers in the oven. Interesting idea! It doesn't seem to make anything peel or fall apart?

I have only baked a few times when i was in a hurry to get the atty dry, can not say the long term effects on them..