Help with picking juice

Sorry but I have seen some people stating that "glassomizers" help with flavors. Does it help with all flavors or just cinnamon and citrus?

I think that the flavor you get with glass over plastic is pretty well all in your head....unless you do not clean out your plastic tanks with any degree of regularity.

The cinnamon / citrus thing refers to how those particular flavors (among others) are known to break down polycarbonate plastics, and subsequently "crack" tanks.

No worries, my man!!! We have all been there at one point or another. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

(Trust me on this. I have a tendency to meticulously research things....yet overlook, or not even think about the most mundane, common-sense thing until confronted with the situation, LOL!!!)

i just did it. i thought ill just buy a bottle of nicotine.. and a quart of pg and a quart of vg because its the best value for the price... and then ill mix it.... well.... dont you think i might need a beaker? and a dropper with mL markings on it? yes.... did i get either? no..... :wallbash:

Edited by IMEDICx90

i just did it. i thought ill just buy a bottle of nicotine.. and a quart of pg and a quart of vg because its the best value for the price... and then ill mix it.... well.... dont you think i might need a beaker? and a dropper with mL markings on it? yes.... did i get either? no.....  :wallbash:

A nicotine test kit....that might be a helpful thing to add to the list....