Sun Rays Shining Through Vapor

So I'm vaping in my apartment and the vapor passes through the sun rays shining through my window blinds. I thought it looked really awesome. I'm sure you've guys have already seen this happen, but thought I'd share the photo I took. Looks kind of artistic. I think you can see a face if you look closely...jk. Just another cool thing about vaping. :jump:

ioqk.jpg

Edit: Maybe we can start a thread where people post interesting photos with vapor. Would be interesting to see what people come up with.

Edited by VegasVapor

What the h'ell is this? An e-Cig Rorschach Test? I took one of those once, the first one looked like a naked lady on a couch, the second one looked like a naked lady sitting in a chair, the third one looked like a naked lady walking down a street. The doctor said that I seem to be thinking about sex, I told him it wasn't my fault, he was the one showing me dirty pictures!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man...missed all the action on my own thread. Where the heck was I? Glad you guys liked the photo though. It's interesting hearing how everyone sees different things hehe. It's Vapor Man sitting on my couch.

You do know that you can "Watch Topics" and have an email sent to you when there is some activity on that topic, don't you? I came back after two weeks away and had 290 messages in my inbox from the VaporTalk Forum about all of the posts since I've been away! You ought to try it, keeps you on top of conversations, oops gotta go Keenan just replied to one of my posts....

You do know that you can "Watch Topics" and have an email sent to you when there is some activity on that topic, don't you? I came back after two weeks away and had 290 messages in my inbox from the VaporTalk Forum about all of the posts since I've been away! You ought to try it, keeps you on top of conversations, oops gotta go Keenan just replied to one of my posts....

And just to add to that, if you notice your getting WAY to many emails because the board has been so busy, you can switch your email alerts to subscriptions. You'll get an email update with what you have missed, rather than...well over 200 :)

And just to add to that, if you notice your getting WAY to many emails because the board has been so busy, you can switch your email alerts to subscriptions. You'll get an email update with what you have missed, rather than...well over 200 :)

Yes, I knew that, but I like going thru the emails and answering each one or sorting them by topic and commenting on a thread. Also, by getting instant post updates I can carry on a converstaion with those fools like Keenan and Sinikal!

Yep, I think I knew that. I add stuff to my watch topics list, but I don't set it to email notify me because I'm sure it would overload my email box. LOL plus I was busy for a week and that's why I missed a lot on the forum. Thanks for the heads up though.

Yes, I knew that, but I like going thru the emails and answering each one or sorting them by topic and commenting on a thread. Also, by getting instant post updates I can carry on a converstaion with those fools like Keenan and Sinikal!

Glad you don't consider me a fool! hahahaha :rofl:

Yep, I think I knew that. I add stuff to my watch topics list, but I don't set it to email notify me because I'm sure it would overload my email box. LOL plus I was busy for a week and that's why I missed a lot on the forum. Thanks for the heads up though.

Glad you don't consider me a fool! hahahaha :rofl:

It's like the cop said when he pulled my wife over Friday, "We can't catch them all"

Maybe I'm too far removed from my yout...... But all I see is.......... Vapor !

What kinda juice are youz guyz vape'n ???

Just how old are you anyway, I assume your not a woman and therefore would not offended at my asking.

Tonight I'm vapind Dulcis, today it was 555 and tomorrow it will be RY-4.

Just how old are you anyway, I assume your not a woman and therefore would not offended at my asking.

Tonight I'm vapind Dulcis, today it was 555 and tomorrow it will be RY-4.

I'm a dude so I have no problem telling you my age, I'm 50......ish ! Hee Haw !!!! Hey, I hear that Dulcis is pretty kick'n @&$^ ! Review ?

I know, I know..... Ontopicontopicontopic !!!

I'm a dude so I have no problem telling you my age, I'm 50......ish ! Hee Haw !!!! Hey, I hear that Dulcis is pretty kick'n @&$^ ! Review ?

I know, I know..... Ontopicontopicontopic !!!

Well, lets see...yes I can see diferent shapes in the vapor with the suns rays shining through...

50ish! I'm 41, 42 in March

I don't see some of the shapes that others see...

Yes Dulcis is very good, so is Exotic Tobacco

I suppose it is a mater of outlook and frame of mind as to what the light revals thru vapor...

The Dulcis is sweet as most PG formulas are, but the flavor is superior than any other

It's like looking at a Rorschach test card, everyone sees something different...

It tastes like an RY-4 but not an overpowering sweet like the RY-4, more like the 555.

The human mind works in very different ways.

I stayed on topic, you just have to read between the lines!