Anyone Used Faeries Finest Flavorings?

fatalis

Hi!

Was just wondering if anyone has tried the oils and flavorings from FaeriesFinest.com? and if so, do they work as well, or better than LorAnn's Oils? Just wanted to know because they have a lot of flavors that are all-natural, unlike LorAnn's. Thanks!

I have some Fairies Finest flavors that I bought and use for mixing up e-juice and I like it just fine. I got it when I saw a post on another forum where someone had used it. I bought 2X vanilla which is nice but next time it's the 4X. I also have chocolate, and rootbeer which are both nice but the chocolate makes the juice really dark and I don't like that. The rootbeer is strong, and I bought that with the intention of trying to make a rootbeer float with the vanilla I just haven't done it yet. The shipping was fast and compared to the cost of what you get from Loranns it's a better deal the bottles are bigger as well, drams to oz is a bit different.

I've been using her flavorings for about a month now, and I LOVE them. I had a question tht P posted along with my order, and she called me on the phone. Good service, and her prices are alot lower than Lorann's.

Haven't tried Lorann's so can't compare flavors, but I love Faeries Finest Flavoring Extracts sooo much, that it has helped me cut my nicotine down to 2mg, and before long, I just know that with these good & strong flavors, I can vape without nic. I already made a batch of VG and amaretto-black walnut, that is zero nic that I'm using for part of the day. I just LOVE it!