Natures Flavors.... issues..

I placed an order on Natures Flavors 3 weeks ago, got an email confirmation, and have heard NOTHING since, (other than to see that the payment went through the day after I ordered) I have attempted on two occasions to email them... no response... Im getting frustrated and just wondered if anyone else has ever tried to order from them and or your experience... Thank you..

That's dreadful!!! Especially when they won't even acknowledge your emails. They should be corresponding with you and the post office both, tracking that package down!

I've never heard of them before, never dealt with them. I am of no help there. Hopefully someone experienced with them will come in and share helpful tips with you. Maybe their business was lost in the tornado? Maybe they're flooded out? Maybe maybe maybe...

THanks Uma... Im trying to be patient, but its difficult when there has been no correspondence at all... My order in fact still shows as processing.. Ugh... I hadnt thought about the possiblity of them having issues, so will breathe and be patient a while longer while I dig deeper!! Natures flavors are organic flavorings, and are also sold by ecigxpress.... I however, stepped out of the box and was HOPING to try rhubarb(which ecig doesnt carry).. by making a ejuice custard, or cobbler etc.. I do want to thank you for your response, I appreciate your time!

Maybe its just me, but assuming since you ordered online you used a credit card, I would probably at this point initiate a "charge back" through my credit card company. If after three weeks you have not received an email response AND there is no number to call I would assume the worst and protect my wallet.

Update... after nearly three weeks, and four email attempts which resulted in no response... I finally got a shipment notification!!! Perhaps my Rhubarb flavor will be in my widdle mailbox today... and Yes... im stalking the mailman! Strawberry Rhubarb, Rhubarb Custard, Rhubarb pie, rhubarb cake, rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb.... YAY!! Hey... im a simple girl, mostly raised by my grandparents, in a small Iowa town... I grew up on the stuff, what can I say......

Should be good and steeped by now. IM always shy to try new places especially when dealing out of the states which I wont do. Herd several people complaining of card number theft dealing with china companies. Don't think it was the actual companies they were dealing with I think it was some sort of high jacking inside of china. I have dealt with companies all over united states guess I have been lucky to have had 0 complaints. :yes

I did recieve my product.. but wanted moreso to comment on credit card fraud.. I have been purchasing vaping supplies for almost 6 months..I shopped at over 30 vendors, In that time frame I have been hit by scammers twice... to the tune of a several thousand.. I was uneducated and didnt see aproblem using my bank debit card until my money was gone and my savings transferred / as overdraft protection.. It was mostly due to unsecured sites, (COMMON sites) 60 people + were hit with in the same period, given the postings on the internet..Needless to say, I changed the way I bank.... I dont NEED a $6000 a day spending limit before the bank contacts me.. I halted my overdraft protection, as In 30 years, Ive never had one, and.... NOW... I DO ALL of my online shopping with Visa/Mastercard gift cards.. I like the security in them, if the info doesnt match my registered info... its a NO go. Take that scammers!! :)