Looking for a POWERFUL menthol?

Okay, noob here, been reading for a while but had to join and talk about this powerful menthol I just came across....Arctic Wolf from VaporGod.

I've tried them all, Cold Creek, Menthol Explosion, the Dekangs, the Halo's, all the Ice's, non compare to this mix, AND it doesn't gunk up my cartos. I'm on an 808 with 5v PT and my carts don't heat up with this stuff, even on a long hard drag.

The sensation is like throwing back a shot (or 5) of Peppermint Schnapps. It is STRONG though, so beware. You can feel it in your sinuses and it stays. There is no other flavor, no tabacco undertones and not sweet (I'd prefer it a tad sweeter but a few drops of sweet will fix that).

Other reviews say the vapor production isn't that great, but I get lots of great vapor on my simple little set up. It lasts and lasts too and doesn't start to taste funky when the cart starts to dry out (which I might add took a while, dribbled 8 drops last night and didn't refill until this morning).

So if you're looking for a powerful menthol, this is it. It's my new all day vape. Cheers

Was just checking this stuff out, as I'm trying to find some menthol for someone that's trying to get off Kools / newports.

Thx for the input...

Edited by CJ323