FDA wants NRT consumers to report its ineffectiveness, wants Chantix users to report adverse side effects

Uma

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm354560.htm?source=govdelivery

Another opportunity to tell FDA your experiences with NRT and/or other FDA approved drugs to treat "tobacco dependence", the benefits of e-cigarettes, and urging the agency to truthfully inform consumers of the dismal success rates of FDA approved drugs, and to stop touting them as the only effective ways to quit smoking.
WANTED: Consumers to Report Problems

Copied/Pasted from a thread started by Bill GodShall over at ECF

FDA wants NRT consumers to report its ineffectiveness, wants Chantix users to report adverse side effects

Gee the only thing I see is a place to report probs with the NRT's

I didn't exactly have probs they were just ineffective for me.

Didn't see where we were supposed to talk about how effective the E-cigs have been.

So what am I overlooking ? I'm so confused again lol

Understandable, as it is confusing.

For years, the FDA looked the other way and pushed the big pharma's oh-so-wonderful-(NOT!)-helpful-medicines on us. Some did alleviate, some did help some, and some, like Chantrix had devastating results. Still the fda turned a blind eye.

This call out is to gather honest input from those who have tried the oh-so-helpful products they've been pushing on us.

Here is the original announcement, thread and the posts will help clarify where I can not.