Does your Vision Vivi Nova v2.5 get intermittent "mystery leaks"? This may be why...

There are two MAJOR reasons for these leaks that I've experienced:

1. The head has came slightly unscrewed enough for juice to leak in to the core when you unscrew the metal cap from the tube (which in turn sometimes turns the silicone gasket, which in turn turns the head, thus unscrewing it a little). The symptom of this is a leaky 510 connection through the air holes, which may seem like the tank is leaking from the bottom of the tube when placed on its side.

2. Sometimes... the silicone gasket is cut slightly too long for the metal cap to fit over it to create the perfect snug seal... and the silicone gasket will push over to the side when you're screwing the metal cap on to the tube. It's impossible to avoid by just being careful... you'll have to take a small screwdriver or other thin stick like tool and slowly screw the cap on, stopping every once in a while to manipulate the silicone gasket's position so that it is perfectly centered with the hole in the center of the metal cap. If you don't do this, the symptom will seem like the tube is leaking from both ends when placed on its side, because juice is leaking both out the gaping hole created by the off-center silicone gasket (thus leaking out the top of the metal cap) and also leaking down in to the center of the core and through the air holes in the 510 connection.

Other possible causes:

- You may have some of the wick screwed in with the head, which is now wicking juice in to the center of the core and down through the 510 connection's air holes

- The tube itself may need to be tightened at one end or both ends

- You may have bought a China clone head/tank and not the genuine Vision brand. The China clone heads I have seen have a pointy metal gasket over the silicone gasket... this is NOT Vision's original design and WILL leak A LOT

- If your tube is plastic and you've been vaping citrus/sour/cinnamon/acidic juices, it may be cracked (never had this happen with my STV tubes but it's always a possibility with plastic tubes)

These are the most major issues I can think of. Feel free to add on if you think of more! :) Recently I got some new heads and #2 became an issue.... initially I thought it was my new tube... thank goodness I thoroughly troubleshooted the tank and found that issue, which was a completely new one to me. This issue is what inspired me to create this thread as a sort of "complete Vivi Nova troubleshooting guide" for the forum since I have noticed there are a lot of others here that use this tank system as well, and leaks are a pretty common issue with it that are usually easily (and cheaply) resolvable without having to toss out the system and buy a new one.

Usually it is condensation,it happens to about every kind of atomizing device.You just has to check every so often and wipe it out when it gets there or it will cause the current to bypass the element and vapor production will drop off.

Usually it is condensation,it happens to about every kind of atomizing device.You just has to check every so often and wipe it out when it gets there or it will cause the current to bypass the element and vapor production will drop off.

This one doesn't happen to me, probably because I live in FL... I'm not sure. However, TY for adding this to the thread. I knew I couldn't think of them all nor have experienced them all! Hehe :)

Edited by xladybugx