Vape Dudes: Blueberry Pie, and Banana Cream Pie

SiaTanner

I didn't let them step, but as the week had passed, they have only gotten better!

Blueberry Pie:

All I can say is warm delicious blueberry, strong but not overdone with blueberry flavor, best of all no artificial candy flavor! I have tried other distributors with this flavor, and all reminded me of Blueberry Jolly Ranchers. This one is hands down the best blueberry I've tired, one of my tops!

70PG/30VG Flavor, Throat hit, and vapor are all excellent.

Banana Cream Pie:

This has become my favorite hands down. The first day it tasted more so of Banana Nut Bread, which was still delicious. After a few days of sitting, it has turned into a creamy banana, with graham cracker undertones. Best of all, it's not too sweet. This now is in my daily rotation, knocking others I thought were okay and realized they don't compare to this awesomeness.

70PG/30VG: Flavor, throat hit and vapor are beyond excellent.

I have strawberry and Key lime, haven't made it to them yet, still on Banana and Blueberry. :)

I wasnt a fan of the blueberry pie at all, but I am finding I do not like sweet flavors overall. They still have my all time favorite non tobacco vape though. Have 100ml of Strawberry Fields on the way and am trying Fuzzy Navel out with this order!

I like sweet/desert flavors, as long as their not eating-candy sweet. At first the blueberry was just good, but now I'm really diggin' it.

I wasnt a fan of the blueberry pie at all, but I am finding I do not like sweet flavors overall. They still have my all time favorite non tobacco vape though. Have 100ml of Strawberry Fields on the way and am trying Fuzzy Navel out with this order!

I am guessing you like the Strawberry Fields, I was on the fence between ordering that or Strawberry Cheesecake-( the fat kid inside me likes dessert flavors.) :lol:

It seems now I don't like Menthol or Tabbaco flavors anymore since I started vaping IDK why.

I still like tobacco but it has to taste like tobacco, and the one from Sweet-Vapes is very close. Not a huge fan of VapeDudes tobaccos. They all seem to have something added, honey, maple, something. My only complaint about Sweet-Vapes vs VapeDudes is the biggest bottle they offer is 30ml so I order them 3 at a time while VapeDudes has 100ml options. I am steeping one to see if it gets even better!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines