More Bang For Your Buck!

minedbojo

:wave: Hello all

Im currently thinking of purchasing a vp2 and was wondering; what would be the best and cheapest atty config to go with? :wacko: I currently own a 510 titan and thats all i've used; I'm a noob and this is my first pv. Im ready for the next step but would like your imput on the matter. :pc:

Will if you already have 510 parts I would go with the VP2510 version. http://vaprlife.com/noname4.html

That way you can use your 510 atomizers with the VP unit :) Besides I don't like the Penstyle attys he sent out so I think the 510 will end up working better for you anyway. I personally use a VP unit with a short bridge penstyle atty from Awesome Vapor. Both work well though :D

Unless you want to spend more money, stick with what works and what you already have. I personally use the 901 adapter with an atty from vaporkings, and wouldn't have it any other way. The 801 works great, I just prefer the 901.

I went to the Janty Stick because I liked the better battery life and bigger atty. I started with the 510 and have that as my backup. Remember, things can go wrong so I travel with an extra battery, atty and tip for the stick, and the backup 510 battery atty and tip. I direct drip normally so just the tips are required not a real cart.

:wave: Hello all

Im currently thinking of purchasing a vp2 and was wondering; what would be the best and cheapest atty config to go with? :wacko: I currently own a 510 titan and thats all i've used; I'm a noob and this is my first pv. Im ready for the next step but would like your imput on the matter. :pc:

Welcome to Vapor Talk, this is the place to get your questions answered or at least get a little more confused, but not really. I was real confused before I got here and these guys straightened me out. Reading your post one would assume that you are a new vapor-er, and I see that you own a 510 titan, I started out with one of those too. It was a manual and I didn't like it very much. I bought a DSE901 at the same time as the 510 and like it better because it was automatic. Then I got a DSE801 (automatic) and like it better than the 901 because of the better vapor production and richer flavor. I have now moved to the VP2 that you want to purchase and I used it at first with the 901 atty and the 801 atty. My unit came fitted for an 801 atty and I purchased an adapter for the 901. the first week I used both with great and equal success, the 801 used more juice. Then I bought, on Chris' recommendation, an 801 "Low Bridge" atty from AwesomeVapor.com. Unbelievable difference in vapor production and flavor. It was like a new world of flavor opened up in each bottle, amazing the difference in the attys. It does use a lot of juice though, but the cost is nothing compared to the amount I was spending on analogues. The VP2 is a manual unit, but I soon got over that (in about 5 seconds). If you have a 510 set-up and you like it, then get an adapter, don't leave out the 801 option on the VP unit. When you try that 801 "Low Bridge" atty, you'll be hooked!

Is the low bridge atty from Arno similar to the BE112? I have a few of those as well as some TW 801 adapters and they are pretty much the same as far as flavor and vapor production from what I have been able to tell.

I started with a 510 and have a few attys for those as well. If I do end up going with a VP2 or other similar mod I'll definately want one that can take advantage of multiple types of attys.