Sweet Lips

variven

Ok don't laugh yall but I think this juice is the greatest cure for chapped lips EVER ! I have awful trouble with dry mouth and chapped lips(my meds again :()but since I've been vaping they're almost healed!You know the juice tends to leak,we usually ***** about it lol.It must be the VG that seems to be helping.I'll never fuss about"damn oily gunk"again lol.Just thought I'd mention it.

Vari

Hmm this is something I've never hard before but definitely something I can relate too! If you notice in some of my videos I have a REALLY bad habit of licking my lips, something I picked up as a kid and have been doing for years. Because of it I often use chapstick (seriously I buy it in bulk) to make sure I don't give myself chapped lips. It's a reoccurring cycle. I have however noticed that since eSmoking I don't tend to get chapped lips like I used to. Is this because of the juice? I dunno. But an interesting topic nevertheless.

As a needed note, members, please don't start putting juice on your lips, I don't recommend it at all!

As a needed note, members, please don't start putting juice on your lips, I don't recommend it at all!

LOL....way to throw in the disclaimer!

I guess there is a reason PG is used in lotions, lipstick, moisturizers, soft dog food, etc..

PG is a humectant, which basically means it will absorb water from the air and wont allow the material its used in to dry out.

Your observation seems very logical to me.

LOL....way to throw in the disclaimer!

I guess there is a reason PG is used in lotions, lipstick, moisturizers, soft dog food, etc..

PG is a humectant, which basically means it will absorb water from the air and wont allow the material its used in to dry out.

Your observation seems very logical to me.

not to be cynical but it may also have to do with the fact that your not holding paper against your lips for 8-12 minutes every hour or so all day long

jusssst my 2 cents

cindy

I can see where the PG, which is also found in "Witch Hazel" an old remedy for dry facial skin as an aide against the wind, could help heal or prevent chapped lips. But as Chris has always stated, Don't get the juice on your skin. Nicotine can be absorbed thru the skin and too much is too much!

Nicotine can be absorbed through your skin and make you very sick very fast. :wacko:

You can overdose on Nicotine, it can cause all kinds of symptoms.

I found this at http://www.drugs.com/nicotine.html

About halfway down the page it says the the symptoms of Nicotine overdose are:

Overdose symptoms may include nausea; vomiting; diarrhea; stomach pain; cold sweat; headache; dizziness; problems with hearing or vision; confusion; uneven heartbeats; chest pain; seizures; and death.

Sounds like my day!