Blue Mist/ Azure Vaping :Blueberry, Crimson Cow, Pink Watermelon

SiaTanner

I bought three from Blue Mist, which in the same week turned into Azure Vaping.

Blueberry, Crimson Cow, Pink Watermelon. *Small Freebee: Smarty (Dripped once)

Blueberry: I love and hate this flavor. I bought this originally because it was rated so high, perhaps they added extra flavor and I missed it? I steeped this TWICE, and still to no avail, did it gain much flavor. The smell, it smell like Grape Jam, or a Jolly Rancher, it's quite strong. Yet, when vaping, it's not that flavorful, but it has a beyond decent throat hit. It's not the fake Blueberry, which I love, it taste like an actually preserve, or a blueberry muffin, but overall not that strong, which if you order this, I would recommend adding extra flavor.

Crimson Cow: This is suppose to be equivalent to Redbull.. .. I have gone back in college, so I am far to familiar with the flavor of RedBull. :) It smells somewhat like RedBull, more so like a sweet-tart, or some kind of candy, can't quite put my finger on it. The flavor, I adore this flavor, it takes like RedBull, or as close as someone can get to a redbull. Possibly the sugar-free version, but none-the-less it's spot on. It even has a carbonated-like kick to it, which I do not know how they did it, but I am not complaining. Overall, when I want something drink wise, this is my hands down go to. It's not overly sweet, it has a carbonated sense to it, and it is quite close to my nightly drink before tests. Anyone whom loves Red bull, should at least try this.

Pink Watermelon: This flavor is a love and hate. I want to love this one, because being from Texas, Watermelon is a staple summer fruit. But it seems bland. There's something missing. It doesn't even smell like watermelon...it smells more so like medicine, or a protein smoothie going bad in the car. (Sorry for the analogy.) The smell, I overlooked, and vaped, there's watermelon flavor there, but it is more like watermelon water, it's not strong, and is more like vaping water...with watermelon. But the smell it output's is something I cannot get over. So overall, I want to love this, but it isn't strong, it smells off, and it's nothing like a bite of juicy watermelon. :(

The freebee I got was Smarty: It came full VG, so I tried only a small amount, overall it is a pleasant candy flavor, much like Smarties, but a little too sweet for me, more-so just sugar. I mix it with the fruit juices when I want something sweeter. Possibly if bought not just in a VG, it would be more pleasant. But it does smell like Smarties, and does taste like the little treats I am known to scarf during Halloween.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines