Decisions...

Yeah I have the twist and I guess u can get a 5 ish vape off it if u use a lr atty on like 3.7 or so volts. But the ego v has a screen and can go up to 6 volts then I can use a higher resistance atomizer

I would suggest stepping up to the Vision Spinner or Ego Twist. The spinner is a bit easier to read, but imo the twist has a little more punch. On the same voltage, the twist seems to give me more of a burnt taste then the Spinner does. However the spinner seems to last a little longer. They are both solid devices, i will however throw a disclaimer in here. Don't buy knock-offs. My experience has shown you get what you pay for. This goes for batteries and delivery devices. Others experience may vary but my experience with knock off items has been crap. I will stick to known good items thanks!

Then there is the mod side of things. You can get a Vamo for roughly 40ish bucks, fairly sturdy pretty well built device. This will also require you to get batteries and a charger, unless you get the kit of course, which will drive the price upwards of 70ish. All options that are available to you.

I started with a 650 twist, quickly bought a 1300 Spinner, Vamo shortly thereafter. Just recently i have picked up a ITaste SVD and a Bolt. So i have seen the gamut of devices in a short timespan. All of these have been great devices for me.

These have been my experiences, yours may vary.

Cool I'll take all this into consideration I do like the bolt and I know it's dangerous but I also do like to stack. I have a couple 5 ohm devices that I would like to run at 6 volts and I just figured the ego v is simple and can go up that high without stacking at a reasonable price. I have a twist and I like it a lot but that extra 1.2 volts is a big bump from the twist, reviews I've watched show it performing well but still not sure.