kit

can someone help me please. i am probley going to order the joye ego-t or the joye ego c

what is the differents between them? and can i use the cartomizer vapor talk sells the ones i can put the juice in myself? what atormazers do i get for ether one of the kits so i can order extra if i need to?

thank you so much

The eGo C is pretty much a newer version of the eGo T. Performance is a bit better and it's three piece vs 2 piece. Slightly different method for the same result.

The nice thing is, the eGo C still uses a 510 fitting. So, if you want to put a Nova Tank on it (which I highly suggest) or simply use a cartomizer on the battery rather than say the eGo C's tank system then you can do so :)

I personally use the eVic along with a Nova. If you're interested in getting something like a nova and still have an eGO charger laying around, you can simply pick up a mega battery and Nova Tank without having to go directly for the kit

Hi Christopher,

I do not have any chargers left or batters. do you sale the charger i would need so that i only have to get a mega battery and a nova?

that sure would help me out alot as i am on a fixed income and and can't aford a eVic

so i was going to go for the eGo C

but have been hearing how there are problems with leaks. I would ratter be able to get a charger and mega battery and the nova.

You're looking at the difference between a 3 peice and a 2 peice, one has a replaceable atomizer which arguable makes it the better e cig however then its just one more peice to replace :p

either way i suggest the eGo's they are the best all around ecig