If you like box mods....

you will F-ing LOVE this. It's called the Billet Box. I was lucky enough to get in on the 2nd round of pre-orders and i will have mine by mid June.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/357383-billet-box.html

Can't wait. HUGE tank system designed into body of the device. It's compact and stealth, yet plenty of power and juice capacity to last. This will likely be my work device. And she's soooo purty. This is my first "high end" custom mod, so excited.

If you like box mods, i highly suggest you check them out. He should be opening full-scale production on them in June-ish. Keep an eye on this thread for more info.

He's also got a rebuildable tank option in the works, and he's mentioned making a vivi nova head compatible version.

You're not alone :) the billet box has a lot of non-box modders doing a double take. It's a pricey device, but when i compare it to other custom mods, or some of the new DNA20 box mods out there, it's an absolute steal, and i love the design of the tank being inside the box.

Once he opens shop extra tanks will available as well, and eventually a rebuildable tank option. This puppy is gonna be my go-to out and about/at work device. Is it June yet?!?!?