I Would Buy Into This...

Fenwick

Yea this has been talked about in the past, the only problem is setting up a system that would allow for this to happen. "Remembering" when you have 5,000 + customers would be hard to do.

Then again I bet I could whip up something and integrate it into the forums. Who knows, maybe in the future :)

I think it shouldn't be connected with any juice supplier. It could have a weekly flavor from a different supplier every week.

It would have to be that way, most suppliers don't have enough flavors to make it a year. Also, if your like me, the menthol months would be bust.

Oh that, sounds like a awesome idea, maybe break it into different blend categories like fruits, menthols, tabacco, random something like that... So that people won't cringe when they receive a bottle of something they might not like.

I have a feeling this thread isn't going to go away is it. :lol:

IF I can figure something out, implement it into the store AND get our merchant account to approve it. I'll consider it :) Don't expect it any time soon though. It will take some time to figure out how to put something like this together.