Classified Section Anyone?

So I was talking with some of the members today about a classified section on the forum. Would you use it? This would be open only to members and suppliers would be unable to post in this area. You could trade/swap/sell items.

Ideas and suggestions please, I'd like to get some feedback :)

I thought about sub categories but I don't think there would be enough posts. At least not at first but definitely something I will consider.

What will be enabled, is auto clean. I'm going to set it so the forum automatically delete posts after X amount of days. That way it's not all junked up with crap that has already been sold.

I thought about sub categories but I don't think there would be enough posts. At least not at first but definitely something I will consider.

What will be enabled, is auto clean. I'm going to set it so the forum automatically delete posts after X amount of days. That way it's not all junked up with crap that has already been sold.

Man, I am really sorry to have created so much more work for you, I was just looking for something to talk about.

This is a good thing..because I just gost wasted jumped online and ordered a VP1, a puresmoker passthru, and a a liquid express DYI kit, pluss some juice..............I'm in trouble. I have an untouched Johnson Creek sampler for trade, 3 510's, and a bunch of tobacoo flavored juice if any one wants it!

This is a good thing..because I just gost wasted jumped online and ordered a VP1, a puresmoker passthru, and a a liquid express DYI kit, pluss some juice..............I'm in trouble. I have an untouched Johnson Creek sampler for trade, 3 510's, and a bunch of tobacoo flavored juice if any one wants it!

OK, #1 don't drink and drive, #2 don't drink and shop on-line. If you must drink while on-line then let someone sober have the key's to your bank account! Drinking while on-line is like grocery shopping when your hungry or stoned, you'll buy everything you see. DON'T DO IT!! You'll regret it in the morning or whenever....

Judging from your spelling and diction you were still wasted when you wrote that post.

Now, I'm not a "T-Totaler" (that's a person who is opposed to alcohol), but I'm not a lush (that's a drunk) either. I like my Pear Cider, White Zinfandel, Aggie Red, and Tequila along with various other easily abused substances, but I learned a long time ago that what might seem to be a good thing tonight, ain't always a good thing when you wake up (you can draw your own conclusions here), especially if you feel it would be better to chew your arm off. That being said, don't buy stuff when your drunk, dummy! If buyers remorse doesn't get to you, your wife or girlfriend will!

Of course I only say this because I care, it kinda like tough love.

Yeah..........I'm totaly drunk, but no remorse here. I have a sweet VP1, a towel, anda bunch of juice on the way.

Granted I have to explain it to the wife (if she intercepts the mail).

but in the spirit of this this thread: I hve a bunch of 510 gear if anybody wants it. I am expecally(I know this is rediculy mispelled). I would love a juice trade for my aging 510 gear. I just read this and I...LOL?

Yeah..........I'm totaly drunk, but no remorse here. I have a sweet VP1, a towel, anda bunch of juice on the way.

Granted I have to explain it to the wife (if she intercepts the mail).

but in the spirit of this this thread: I hve a bunch of 510 gear if anybody wants it. I am expecally(I know this is rediculy mispelled). I would love a juice trade for my aging 510 gear. I just read this and I...LOL?

Your messed up, I think you might try pressing the ctrl and alt and del key at the same time and see what happens!

Alright classified section it is! I thought about creating a whole new area for classified but I think another sub forum will be sufficient for now. I'll get it done sometime by this morning, I just need to finish drinking my morning Tea, I'm not quite awake yet. (What 24 year old wakes up to Tea in the morning, I know)

I kind of like the idea. Lol, I can picture it now though, Vapor Talk becoming the new "Craig's List" of e-cigs. We can call it Vapor Talk's List, :D