vamo question

Hey guys I just got my vamo and don't understand the wattage feature. I can't tell the difference. I guess I need some guidance on how the vw helps? Using vivi nova at 2.6 ohms with silica wick but Friday I'll have my supplies and change to a ss mesh wick. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

I just got mine earlier this week as well. I know the preferred method is to run it in RMS mode. As to running it in Variable Power (wattage) or Variable Volts is an argument for another day. I will link to another forum that has a user created Vamo Guide. I tried to upload it but wasn't able to as pdfs aren't allowed. Hopefully it helps a little.

Vamo Guide

Edited by Proetus

I've got the manual but I don't understand what the difference is when using vw feature or what benefits I get from vw. I got a ego c twist and its not much difference between them. I guess im not using the correct voltage and wattage combination.

The benefit of using VW over VV is you can set it and forget it.

In variable voltage if you have a 2.2 ohm carto, you have to set the voltage to where you like it. Then, say you put a 2.8 ohm Vivi Nova on, you have to adjust the voltage to get that same vape experience.

Variable Wattage lets you find the wattage setting you like, then when you put a different device on it, it will automatically adjust the voltage to provide the same vape experience. So whether you have a 2.2ohm carto, a 2.8 vivi nova, a 3.0 carto, or a 1.5 dual coil, the vape experience will be relatively the same.

In short:

Variable voltage: adjust voltage everytime you chance your atty

Variable wattage: set it and forget it