A little help with OddMod

EvilM0dder

Hey Guys i have a little problem. The company i work for is no longer letting us use our E-Cigs. :( SO being a modder, some of the guys at work asked me if i could come up with a mod that looks like a pen Maybe even a shrapie marker sized mod. I have looked on the net and havent found anything like that.This does not need to be something that would be used like a normal E-cig, Just something that would hold acouple of drags of juice and Probably a TripleA sized Ion Battery. Any Ideas from you guys would be awesome!.

Check out madvapes.com,they carry laser pointers just right for modding to use a

10440 batt and any connector you like.

They also carry flashlights and many styles of batt boxes to mod.

HTH

Edited by joe2003

boxmods are small enough to keep in shirt pockets and palm .I use 14500 AA size 10440's are smaller but harder to build,not much room for switch.I saw one where they put the atty connetor inside so just the drip tip stuck out ,Here is already built http://www.foxyboxmods.com/ but it shouldn't be hars to do.

Edited by mcquinn

Thanx for the info guys!, I think the small Box Mods are better too.I have a few Box mods iv made but they are stuck on a pen shaped mod. o well It would have been a good sell, there is alot of guys that want one hehe

Problem with tube modes is switches.Pretty much relegated to mechanical switches on the bottom end.I made one out of a 2X AA flashlight but it was not discreet.Pennstyle oldskool devices like the Joye 510, Kr808 ,DSE 901 and DSE 801 are pretty discreet and if you black out the LED they can be stealthy.Just put a pencil clip on and an eraser over the LED and it should blend in very well,have to pack extra batteries though.