new and a couple q's

I just got into vaping. I have a redux and nova vivi set up. I want to know if there is a way where I can take more than 3 drags without getting a blah taste or kinda burnt taste. I wanna be able to use it and take multiple drags like I do a cig. My nova has a 1.8 head on it and I use the regular battery you get in a kit. Any help would be awesome. Thanks Randy

The redux does not wick well at all. The Nova can have wicking problems if you are chain vaping. What kind of batt do you have? Is it variable voltage?

I believe it's a variable battery. You cannot adjust voltage or anything. You just have a button to push and it lights up. I also bought a bottom feed style that has a single hole in bottom with a filter like that goes theu tube. I think it's the tv3 or something like that. It always has good taste but very dry taste and very light hit. Feels like a ultra 100 cig style hit. Sorry I'm not to knowledgeable on this yet, I just buy what the store recommends me to try and I'm getting frustrated cause I've already spent a few hundred dollars in a couple wks pretty much trying different ways and units.

I agree with Jeff on the battery. I recently switched to Kanger T3 with bottom coil and wick when I got my Vision Spinner today it made tons of difference in the hit much more what I wanted and got from the clearomizers that I had before.

I have several setups now but one of my first was something like what you have. I found that occassionally tipping it sideways so the e-juice soaks the wick where it goes through the hcenter tube can help, especially with thicker juices. Also, taking slower, milder hits with a little extra time in-between can help too.

I ordered the vision battery and a evod, I hope this fixes my issues. I'm beginning to think my juice is too thick also, my bro sent me some of his juice and it's thinner than mine and vaped a lot better. I added a few drops of dw to the tank and had a lot less dry hits but lost taste and vapor so gonna order some new juice too. I chain vape so I take multiple hits at a time and then set it doown for a few.