what to put my flavored juice in?

I'm at a loss here. All my reading says don't put flavored juice in acrylic tanks. I have the Vision Clearo 3s, a Viva Nova tank, a BogeTech 6ml Tank (which i have yet to use, it just came yesterday), and have Kanger eVods on the way along with a Kanger Baby T3....all are acrylic. I have the original plastic tanks that came with my ego-c kit, and some cartomizers and tanks that came with my 510T kit.

I just got 10 new flavored juices from MT Baker, and their paperwork says not to use these liquids in acrylic tanks. I have a TON of juice, but am really finding out I just like Nicquid Synapse, and probably will stop buying other juices now. I haven't had any problems YET with the Niquid liquids in the above mentioned tanks (i supposed im waiting for cracks?)

what SHOULD I be using? Links please?

Thanks in advance,

Stu

I thought it was just certain flavors. *Somewhere* online I found a list of flavors that could crack plastic tanks, I have no idea where, I read and write down too much. That list is...

licorice

cinnamon

citrus

Ecto Cooler

Mt. Dew

cola

sweet tarts

green apple

ginger

lavender (lavender? I'm intrigued!)

maraschino cherry

root beer

amaretto

I have no idea if this is correct or what, I'm sure others will add their knowledge and opinions.

well, im ordering two kanger protanks today, and then i can compare. Regarding Cinnamon.....my ultimate favorite flavor right now is Niquid Sinapse, which has a strong cinnamon flavor on the inhale and the exhale....been using that in my vision clearos 3s....no problems with cracking or anything. yet at least.

Im going to try these as well (when they come back in stock) - http://www.mtbakervapor.com/smoktech-ego-dual-coil-cartomizer/ - im just not a huge fan of the cartomizer. I may try these as well - http://www.vaporgod.com/Boge-Stainless-510-20-LR-Cartomizer-5-Pack-With-FREE-5ml-Bottle-Of-Eliquid-_p_228.html

Edited by CaptStuBeans

I have found some of my stronger flavored liquids seem to cause some burnt flavoring after using for a week or so. I've had a few tanks crack or leak....not sure what flavors (if any) caused the problem.

crack and leaks seem to be the biggest problem, won't blow up on you or anything dramatic. I still use all my various flavors in my acrylic tanks and take my changes.

some flavorings seem to cause the heating element to heat the liquid too much...causing cracks. I have found by rotating between vaping devices (usually have 3 with different flavors) helps prevent over heating.