Best ecig so far

I am a medium to heavy smoker (8-10 a day), Marlboro 72's green. In my quest for quitting, I have tried several brands and by the way spent a lot of money. Below my reviews from worst to best:

1. Direct E Cig- Taste funny and the refill cartomizers some times are empty.

2. Blu- Taste extremely funny and has no throat kick.

3. Cigirex- Nice package, good customer service, tastes good, produces the most vapor but not much of a throat kick.

4. Magic Mist- Fair price, nice throat kick (18mg), produces fair smoke but taste funny when wearing down.

5. NJoy rechargeable- Good taste, fair smoke, nice throat kick, fair price.

6. Njoy,disposable- Good taste, fair smoke, better throat kick.

7.'Greensmoke- Good taste, excellent throat kick, produces good vapor but pricy.

8. NJoy King- The best out there. The perfect ecig for smokers. So far I am only down to 1-2 a day hoping to quit soon. Outstanding throat kick, produces good vapor and the flavor very close to the real thing. Two negatives: they tend to be pricy overtime ( $7.99 each) and they dont last as near as the manufacturer claims ( they claim it last about two packs but it really last a pack at the most)

I hope this helps those of you trying to decide for an ecig brand.

Welcome to VT! Good idea and nice of you to put together a reference of what you have tried and liked!! I'm sure that could benefit those that are looking for that information, I know it would have helped me.

I guess I'm lucky I started out with GreenSmoke. I didn't mind them at the time, I thought they were great. They got me off cigarettes, I'll give them that much. But yes, they are expensive - $17+ for a pack of 5 filled carts!! They really don't last as long as they say, I don't think any of those do.

Thing is...hang around here a while - you'll have this maddening urge to buy, buy, BUY all the different types of *real* e-cigs and the things that go with them!! It's fun - and confusing - at least it is for me. Everyone seems to try several things and be able to find what they really like. I had no idea what I was missing until I bought my first eGo! I often wonder now if I would still not be smoking if all I had was the GreenSmoke.

Howdy and welcome, thanks for the review. Anyone looking for cigatette-shaped devices will appreciate that!! Keep in mind that those cartos can be popped open in the back with a paperclip and re-filled with REAL juice. The NJoy is the kind my brother-in-law got so hopefully it's goot enough to get him into vaping.

Me too! love my ego-c, and now of course with each day and more forum reading, I can't seem to go a day without buying something new. i think this might be a new addiction!

I had no idea what I was missing until I bought my first eGo! I often wonder now if I would still not be smoking if all I had was the GreenSmoke.

Me too! love my ego-c, and now of course with each day and more forum reading, I can't seem to go a day without buying something new. i think this might be a new addiction!

Feel the same way, I just want to buy new flavors and accessories all the time. Very addictive, the last time I went to the vapor shop I spent like 70 bucks!!! I also have the ego-c stainless steel 1000mA, wouldn't trade it for anything ;)

Buying e-cig stuff is definitely addicting. I placed 5 orders last week, received them this week and have two pages of notes on what I want to order next! Darn paycheck isn't here fast enough!