Boge F16 issues

Bought this tank and a pack of replacement cartos. Every time I fill it up and go to vaping I either get a few good hits then burnt taste or I get nothing but burnt taste from the get go. I got one that actually took so I vaped on it till I couldn't anymore. Switched out cartos and back to burnt taste. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you filling the cartos before you put them in the tank?

If the cartos are properly filled then the holes may be too small

or you may need to add more holes to get proper wicking.

Also if your juice is too thick (too much VG) it may not wick well.

The only other thing I can think of at the moment is you may be using

too high a voltage for the resistance of your cartos.

My personal setups stay below 8 watts.

I love Boge F16 tanks. They're surprisingly well-built, and I've used mine without issue since I first got them many months ago. The ±1.6Ω SC cartos that come with 'em have always worked very well for me , but I know there are lots of bad cartos hiding out there. I suggest maybe switching over to another brand of tank carto and see if that helps. I like dual-coil CE2 style tank style cartos versus poly-filled, personally. :yes

I love Boge F16 tanks. They're surprisingly well-built, and I've used mine without issue since I first got them many months ago. The ±1.6Ω SC cartos that come with 'em have always worked very well for me , but I know there are lots of bad cartos hiding out there. I suggest maybe switching over to another brand of tank carto and see if that helps. I like dual-coil CE2 style tank style cartos versus poly-filled, personally. :yes

I'll give those a try Rixter. I went in last night and actually filled my carto a bit longer than normal, slapped it in the tank and filled it up. Vaping well now so my problem may have been not filling the carto enough. Thanks