multiple reviews the blu,vaporx xlt, and ego knockoff

so i started with a blue rechargable kit came with two batterys 5 cartos and a charging pack.
to start with just quiting analogs the blue was not satisfying as the vapor was poor and the flavers dull, not to mention that i was charging them every 2 hours. enough said

SO after aggravation i stopped by a local tobacco shop and purchased 2 vaporx xlt kits, one for me and one for my wife. hers lasted 4 days before the clearamizer stoped working. my clearamizer stoped working on 3rd puff so i called them and the replaced mine the same day against there policy, and after what would be 4 or 5 cigs i was smoking burnt wick no fluid taste or flavor. these suck. not to mention the new clearamizers are 20 bucks online.

day 4 i drove to augusta ga to visit my parents and stopped by a nice little shop off of bobby jones expressway called crazy vapors after reading there review on here.
this shop is quiet and very helpfull to a newbie. i purchased a non passthrough ego knockoff for 26 i think, a viva nove tank, and multiple 10 ml flavors. the knock off kits battery is 1100 mah and lasts great but my wife has claimed it so im using my xlt battery with the viva, does not screw togather just hold them together for vape until my vapemail comes in from high desert vapes with two new evo kit and extra battery.

happy vapes
mike

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines